Saturday, November 20, 2004

Teesside Industry



This is a picture I have wanted to take for a long time but had never managed to workout how to get to where I could take a good picture from.

I tried once before but the footpath didn’t lead to where I wanted to go

Today I set out from a different car park and managed to follow the right path and climb up to the top of Eston Nab.

From the top you can see all of industrial Teesside spread out before you

Now I have discovered the location I’ll be going back to take some more pictures in the future.

Time 4:32pm Shutter 2 seconds Aperture F6.7 Focal Length 340mm
Camera Kodak DCS Pro slr/n

Buy a Print or License this image from FreeFoto.com




<< Home

You can enjoy more pictures by visiting the FreeFoto.com Blog Archives - The links are in the right column.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?