Monday, September 13, 2004

Traffic Jam



I always try to never miss an opportunity to take a picture.

So when I spotted this traffic jam on the A1 in Lincolnshire today I quickly found a suitable place to stop and take some pictures.

Why you might well ask? Well a large percentage of my photography is client focused and I know this is the kind of image that will sell … to the right client.

It also conveys a strong message which is easy to absorb.

It could be used to illustrate congestion, impact of cars on the environment, the futility of travel at peak times, etc

Time 13:12pm Shutter 1/250 Aperture F9.5 Camera Kodak DCS Pro slr/n



<< Home

You can enjoy more pictures by visiting the FreeFoto.com Blog Archives - The links are in the right column.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?