Saturday, September 25, 2004

Old Railroad Track



The sky has been very grey all day today so photography has been challenging.

It was only at sunset that the sun made a brief appearance in the western sky.

Then I had to find something to do with the little bit of light on offer.

As I was driving out of Northallerton, North Yorkshire, it occurred to me I might be able to do something with the old railway track nearby.

So this picture was the result. It was taken from the level crossing / grade crossing so I was able to take the picture safely and with out trespassing.

Time 19:28pm Shutter 10sec Aperture F13 Focal Length 200mm
Camera Kodak DCS Pro slr/n



<< Home

You can enjoy more pictures by visiting the FreeFoto.com Blog Archives - The links are in the right column.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?