Friday, July 02, 2004

Kennet and Avon canal, Newbury



Whenever you visit a new place it is always worth having a look around, deciding what would be nice to photograph, even if the weather is not too good.

So this evening I went for a walk by the Kennet and Avon canal in Newbury, Berkshire – my first visit to the town.

The warm evening light on the church tower caught my eye but everything else was in shadow, so I had to ensure I did not over expose the shot.

To reduce the contrast and bring up the shadow detail I have used a graduated fade in Adobe Photoshop.

Hopefully I will get chance to visit the same spot again a little earlier in the day.

Time 20:55 Shutter 1/125 Aperture F5.6



<< Home

You can enjoy more pictures by visiting the FreeFoto.com Blog Archives - The links are in the right column.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?