Wednesday, May 19, 2004

You’ve just got to be out there



Today has been a you’ve just got to be out there kind of day.

When I set of this morning I was planning to visit the Gower Peninsula in South Wales.

But as I went down the M4 I drove out of the sunshine and under a blanket of cloud rolling in of the Severn Estuary.

So instead of heading west I turned North up the Rhonda Valley and into the Brecon Beacons where the sun has been shining all day.

The picture of the fern is something I didn’t plan to take but I came across because I was out there.

So next you have a nice day just get out there with your camera and see what you find.



<< Home

You can enjoy more pictures by visiting the FreeFoto.com Blog Archives - The links are in the right column.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?