Friday, May 14, 2004

Location, Location, Location



14th May 2004

I the UK there is a TV programme called Location, Location, Location. Well I am just like the programme producer, always looking for great locations to take pictures. I spotted this view in my rear mirror as I was driving south down the M6 motorway.

So I came of at the next junction and drove back to an over bridge which let me take this picture.

Twilight is a great time of day to be out with your camera. The key things you need are a sturdy tripod, warm clothes and to be taking pictures whilst there is still some light left in the sky.

I use the cameras timer to fire the shutter so there is now chance of me accidentally moving the camera

Time 21:25 Shutter 8 seconds Aperture F7.4



<< Home

You can enjoy more pictures by visiting the FreeFoto.com Blog Archives - The links are in the right column.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?