Tuesday, May 18, 2004

Its not just about the gear



When I am out taking pictures I have a standard set of kit I which I always have in the boot of the car.

Kodak Slr/n 14 million pixel SLR camera.

Zoom lens - 28-300mm F3.5-6.3 Compact Aspherical IF Hyperzoom.

Wide Angle Lens - Sigma 17-35mmF2.8-4 EX DG Aspherical.

Telephoto Lens - 170-500mm F5-6.3 APO Aspherical.

Tripod.

Spare battery and plenty of 1gig Microdrives.

Off camera flash.

Laptop computer with Wi-Fi and DVD burner.

Of course you don’t need all that gear to take a good picture –you just need some nice light.

The picture on the left was taken with my mobile phone and the other with the Kodak Slr/n.



<< Home

You can enjoy more pictures by visiting the FreeFoto.com Blog Archives - The links are in the right column.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?